- Written by Times Reporter - The Daily Times
- Created on 18 November 2016
Members of the Institute of Bankers in Malawi (IOB) are having their maiden annual conference today and tomorrow at Nkopola Lodge in Mangochi to discuss issues affecting the banking sector and economy.
- Written by Times Correspondent -The Daily Times
- Created on 19 October 2016
Bankers under their umbrella body, the Institute of Bankers in Malawi plan to hold their maiden annual conference this November to discuss challenges affecting the Malawi economy.
- Written by Grace Phiri - The Nation
- Created on 05 September 2016
University of Malawi (Unima) vice-chancellor John Saka has advised bankers to adhere to ethics to safeguard the integrity of the country’s banking sector.
Saka made the call on Friday in Blantyre during the Institute of Bankers (IOB) in Malawi graduation ceremony.